Invoice Ninja On Debian 10 Buster

Hi from France !
My Invoice Ninja instance is currently running on an lxc container on Debian 9 Stretch. It works pretty well with no problem.
But my question is: Is Invoice Ninja compatible with Debian 10 ? I have no information about it.
Have you ever tried to upgrade Invoice Ninja to Debian 10 ?

Thank’s

Sorry if the topic is in the wrong category.

jotux

I have not tested it, but it should work just fine and hello from Detroit, a city named by French explorer Antoine de la Mothe, sieur de Cadillac.

Thank you for your feedback. I will try and i’ll come back here to say you if it’s work properly.
Ok I didn’t know this story.

Thank’s for this history course :wink:

So, I have tested to migrate from stretch to buster this afternoon (for me, in France).
The migration has been managed correctly. I just have a little problem with php. I have installed the 7.3 version. After this, it was ok.
But a big problem occurred for me, the possibility to send invoices in an email attachment. Because phantomjs. It’s a mini browser capable to transform an html page on pdf for instance.
It’s very problematic to me, so I rollback to stretch for now.
Do you use this module ?
If you found the problem, please think about me ! :wink:

Yes Invoice Ninja 4.5.39 runs great on Debian 10. Have been running my production system for the past year or so. My current Invoice Ninja server environment is as follows

• Debian 10
  • Apache (current version)
  • MariaDB (current version)
  • PHP v7.3.28 (latest updates for version 7.3)

Working on Invoice Ninja v5, you can follow my progress here at Invoice Ninja v5 - New Production Build