"I Hate My Job" is Not A Business Plan and Some of the Other Realities of Being an Entrepreneur

A suggestion for a follow-up, and maybe one that Bret could weigh in on is what to look for when choosing an accounting professional to work with. I’ve found plenty of advice on picking one, but not much out there on screening a professional (not just in finance, but in other areas like a software engineer/web developer, graphic designer, etc.). I’m expanding my business from the “freelancer / soloprenure” model to something similar to what you’ve got going there and really don’t have any quality resources for advice on selecting a professional. I know that you aren’t the “expert” on this kind of thing, but I (we) value your opinion on this matter and want to hear what you have to say about this. You have much more experience in the world of biz ownership, especially in the “brick-n-mortar” area. I’ve been “in business” for about 10 years, but as an online freelancer and am starting from scratch in many ways.

Thanks for all you do for us!

1 Like

Certainly not a business plan but its a great driver to create one…good vid

1 Like