How to Use Kali Linux on Raspberry Pi 4 As a Remote NMAP Network Access and

This setup worked great. I had one issue I was hoping to get some assistance with. Zerotier is not automatically connecting when Kali Pi powers up. I have to manually start the service. Is there a config change needed to allow it to start on power up? My goal is to be able to have Kali Pi work once plugged in and then SSH into the box. I know this is the behavior described int he video but I haven’t been able to get it to function like that yet. Thanks

In the instructions at the top:

Thanks. It works perfect now.

1 Like

A year old, but search brought this up…

Anyone using a Pi 3b+ with Kali? I have one sitting around, as well as some other off brand Pi like board that I should probably put to work. Also wondering if I would be able to get Rumble working with this same OS to have an all in one testing/mapping tool. For my uses a Pi seems like the appropriate low power device for this type of thing.

The first one I built was on a pi3b+ but I found it lagging with running scans etc. The pi4 works great

Thanks, appreciate the experience. I have a few other dual core Intel machines I can run this on, probably only as much processor as a Pi4, but far more in the watts department. As usual, too many projects and not enough time or motivation to get going or complete.

1 Like