LTS is Certainly over qualified to resolve my small issues. I was hoping to find someone who is a little more affordable to help resolve the issues I am having.
I have spent a bit of time investigating myself but I am thankful to say my work is keeping me busy enough that I don’t even want to look at a computer at the end of a day so tinkering with it to learn just isn’t an option right now.
Most issues are slow speeds over wifi and connection issues even thought entire house is covered. Restarting APs and Router seem to resolve the issues.
Dell optiplex 990, 4gb ram, 125 ssd I5-2400 CPU - def not underutilized.
2 APs - Unifi Ap Pros
I would like to hire sometimes to do the following
- Troubleshoot slow wifi speeds.
- configure PFBlocker on network
- Block outside DNS if possible
- create VLAN for media Devices
- routing so Media Devices can access Emby server on network.
- let me follow along as ask questions