Fluke Networks MS2-100 MicroScanner2 or Klein Tools VDV501-829 VDV Commander Tester

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Tom made a, whats in my bag video here. and they also made a tools we use video here.

Between those two options, I’d choose the Klein tool as it comes with more, though that pricetag is higher as well. I personally bought Fluke when I needed them years ago, they haven’t failed me yet.

faust, Thanks for the feedback.

What do use & like the most of these tools?

They’d both get the job done imo, but the Klein comes with more attachments and such.

End of the day, you’re probably better off considering what your real usage will be, and pick based on that. I’m not a huge fan of Multitaskers, as if it breaks, you’re SoL. I’d rather have a bag full of stuff, and some redundancy than a one-shot-kill machine. But to each their own.

1 Like

YES, 2 is 1 and 1 is none, My choice is Fluke originally they bought a company called Microtest a start up from Maryland that made high quality network test gear, I had one of their TDMs. Fluke is considered the flagship of the test instrument industry for networking similar to Grass Valley and Tektronic for the broadcast industry.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.